ONLY TEARS


  • Free your heart from hatred
  • Free your mind from worries
  • Live simply
  • Give more
  • Expect less
    Instagram : PERFECCIONAR
    Wechat : the-akmal
    Facebook : Asyrahtul Akmal









  • Skins: Mayra
  • Help: Amiraa
  • Owner: Akmal
  • The Queen
    2013/12/23 | 1 Comments

    Assalamualaikum. Hai peeps :) Lemme intro 'bout myself. 

    My name is Asyrahtul Akmal. The first daughter of the married couple, Abd Rahman and Badariah. My brother, Muhammad Akmal Muzakkir is the eldest and Nur Akmal Zawani is my little-troublemaker-younger-sister.

    I was born on 21 February 1997 in Hospital Besar Alor Setar and I live somewhere in Kedah. I was educated at Sekolah Kebangsaan Haji Hussin Dol and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Ibrahim until I was in Form 2. When I was in Form 3, I moved into Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Guar Chempedak. And the next year, in March, I moved into a boarding school in Perlis, Sekolah Menengah Sains Tuanku Syed Putra (TSP) also known as SYTRA. But in October, I moved into my old school, SMK Guar Chempedak for several reasons. Ngahahaha. So now I am ex-SBPian and ex-sytrian.

    My height is 157cm *I guess* and my weight is 52 kg. It is ideal okayy ==" Berkulit hitam manis. Happy-go-lucky. I like to talk rather than being quiet. I loves adventure and my favourite games are volleyball and handball. Netball is not my cup of tea because it is quite feminine. Wakaka. I am not easily tricked because my mom said, "Don't easily trust someone even he/ she is your bestfriend ever."

    I am engineering drawing student. My favourite subjects are additional mathematics, engineering drawing, chemistry and biology but I don't have biology. Uhuks. I wanna get 9A's for my SPM 2014. I am chemical engineer-to-be. I am in love with Infinite and their members especially Lee Sung Jong. 

    Pray for me :)

    The end.
    Not all people are good in all things


    Blogger Ana Nur said...

    SubhanaALLAH .. cntik nama ^^

     

    Post a Comment